The following is the ORA-22275 error message, you can learn the cause and solution of the Oracle database error.
ORA-22275 invalid LOB locator specified
Cause: There are several causes:
- The LOB locator was never initialized
- The locator is for a BFILE and the routine expects a BLOB/CLOB/NCLOB locator
- The locator is for a BLOB/CLOB/NCLOB and the routine expects a BFILE locator
- Trying to update the LOB in a trigger body — LOBs in trigger bodies are read-only
- The locator is for a BFILE/BLOB and the routine expects a CLOB/NCLOB locator
- The locator is for a CLOB/NCLOB and the routine expects a BFILE/BLOB locator
Solution: For (1), initialize the LOB locator by selecting into the locator variable or by setting the LOB locator to empty. For (2),(3), (5), and (6),pass the correct type of locator into the routine. For (4), remove the trigger body code that updates the LOB value.
Please wait for the update…